Earpads available for sale on the Shop page.
If there ever was an outstanding value-for-money piece of audio equipment, this is it. The driver is wonderful: Panasonic spent a few years developing it. This driver is also included in the Technics EAH-T700, a top of the range headphone that Panasonic/Technics sells for US$ 1,200. And these RP-HD10 sell for about US$ 180!
The problems with the earpads are:
- Not deep enough for my, and I suspect many others' ears,
- Cheaply made of the usual PU stuff,
- The mounting. I won't go into details here, but who owns a pair will now.
- The earpad is made of real leather: soft, plump, and about 0.6 mm thick.
- The inner is a generous 25 mm thick memory foam, offering more space for the ears.
- There is a flexible plastic mount, hand sewn. It clicks reassuringly in. One could pull it out, but we advise using a small plastic screwdriver placed in the gap provided.